Dynasty Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dynasty Worldwide

You are not connected. Please login or register

CSD - bank account information

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CSD - bank account information Empty CSD - bank account information 17/4/2009, 7:17 pm

Chai

In the system 'emrm', the banking account information for our members have to be completed as the informations will be directed to the bank whenever members request e-wallet. If wrong information is given, the transaction will be rejected by the bank. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Maybe in the future we can ask member give the copy(acct book, etc) together with the application form....

Leanne

Leanne

But aren't we already doing that? I thought that asking for a copy of their bank account was a standard procedure. If we have not continued this practice, why was that so. Perhaps Zai you can answer this or get Michelle to answer this. Tks.

Yup. 4 this I check with Michelle already. 4 new member dun hv that procedure, only DEF (Distributor Enquiry Form) hv the attchment.

We will discuss back the procedure with the person in-charge.. study

Thanx..

Leanne

Leanne

Tks Very Happy

Michelle

Michelle

also online register (procedure) done by leaders. bounce

Augustine

Augustine

how about we do like this,,,, CSD try to double check their new registration,,, mistake please amend it... on the spot..

http://www.crazyaboutu.com

4 that I agree, but the problem is the online member they never submit the application form. Leaders juz key-in face 2 face with them.. If want to double check, need to call them laaa... Arrow

Chai

I think someone have to take charge to inform leaders the importance of the bank account information. We have thousands of member, is hard to check one by one. Problems arise when payment is failed. Since members can access their own account, why not ask members to check their own? Surprised

emmmm... Exclamation then who u think the best 1 2 be?? scratch

If yr answer is CSD, all of us already inform the leaders so many time but ........ No Sad

Chai

let the top management to decide. afro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum