Dynasty Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dynasty Worldwide

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Marketing] Bunting requisition from leaders

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Recently, leaders always ask Marketing department to assist in making bunting (about 10 to 20 + buntings per month). After design, the file needs to be burnt into a CD and pass it to the suppliers. Changing the name and phone number is not consuming much time, usually it just take around 5 to 10 minutes per bunting ( for the bunting which is the same size as company one, if not, more time is needed). However, this burning process spends at least half an hour per CD. This will affect the working progress of staffs and lead to a low productivity in the office. In the case of more and more bunting requisition from leaders, do we need someone to work for this in particular? Colleagues are welcomed to advice for this before 30 April (Thursday). Thank you for your contribution.

Wallace

Wallace

为什么有人敢看这Forum的message,又不敢reply....? haha.... Laughing
U all is no idea for this topic...?

We can just save the bunting design into the CD and give to all leaders. So that in future if they want to print, they can just find their own supplier and print the bunting themselves and amend what name and number they want. Admin dept also can find the bunting supplier who is willing to help to amend the name and phone number to our members. It will save the time and money for the company. Surprised

Is that the 6 leaders request for the bunting CD is just for certain period Question after this, they will not request the same thing from us Question

Wallace wrote:为什么有人敢看这Forum的message,又不敢reply....? haha.... Laughing

Are you think what you wrote is a "reply"?cai hong hoh..... Razz

Yun Peng wrote:

Wallace, why you critic ppl on not giving suggestion but u didn't contribute a suggestion too? lol! Cool

sam

sam
Admin

MIS department will upgrade some of the Marketing department PC, this can improve the productivity in terms of less burning process time taken and more fast of the PC processing.

By the way, if anybody wish to burn the NOT urgent CD, my suggestion is you can burn it during your lunch time, let the PC do the burning process while you can enjoy your lunch Very Happy and you can get the CD done after your lunch.

lol! TIME MANAGEMENT lol!

https://dynasty-worldwide.forumotion.com

Wallace

Wallace

Cai Hong wrote:
Yun Peng wrote:

Wallace, why you critic ppl on not giving suggestion but u didn't contribute a suggestion too? lol! Cool

Dear Rainbow & Yun Peng,
别无理取闹呀。。。! Evil or Very Mad Peng... 酱你是在取笑我的教育水平喈...真伤心。。。那彩虹也是。。。这是我所面对到的问题啦,如果我有行得通的建议现在就不用酱烦啦。。。也不用你们的建议啦。。。你们明白吗。。。?体谅下。。。! Shocked

別誤會啊,我們親愛的Wallace!大家坐在同一間office就是同排同高的!您又creative又smart,是marketing之光啊! lol!

Wallace

Wallace

sam wrote:MIS department will upgrade some of the Marketing department PC, this can improve the productivity in terms of less burning process time taken and more fast of the PC processing.

By the way, if anybody wish to burn the NOT urgent CD, my suggestion is you can burn it during your lunch time, let the PC do the burning process while you can enjoy your lunch Very Happy and you can get the CD done after your lunch.

lol! TIME MANAGEMENT lol!

wei... 这也是个good idea... but now onli have me and Susan can do the bunting only... 就算再多的burning也就是我们俩能做罢了。。。一天只有一个lunch time 罢了。。。

ya, Sam ,I agree with your suggestion.But the problem is their request is never ending one.I think, we should have a memo or T&C to control them... scratch

Wallace

Wallace

Yun Peng wrote:ya, Sam ,I agree with your suggestion.But the problem is their request is never ending one.I think, we should have a memo or T&C to control them... scratch

okok... we can try this... and we onli have this way can to do onli, but let u all know 1st, we office here, always can excuse one... haha...!

Derick

Derick

We discussed last time that we can accumulate all the bunting request from the distributor and do it at the end of the month.

Wallace wrote:
Yun Peng wrote:ya, Sam ,I agree with your suggestion.But the problem is their request is never ending one.I think, we should have a memo or T&C to control them... scratch

okok... we can try this... and we onli have this way can to do onli, but let u all know 1st, we office here, always can excuse one... haha...!

Cai Hong wrote:Recently, leaders always ask Marketing department to assist in making bunting (about 10 to 20 + buntings per month). After design, the file needs to be burnt into a CD and pass it to the suppliers. Changing the name and phone number is not consuming much time, usually it just take around 5 to 10 minutes per bunting ( for the bunting which is the same size as company one, if not, more time is needed). However, this burning process spends at least half an hour per CD. This will affect the working progress of staffs and lead to a low productivity in the office. In the case of more and more bunting requisition from leaders, do we need someone to work for this in particular? Colleagues are welcomed to advice for this before 30 April (Thursday). Thank you for your contribution.

Thank you for all of your contributions! We, marketing department, will try our best to perform better for company.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum